The Color Green

I had an interesting conversation with Raelea on Sunday.  It went as follows:

Raelea: When I grow up I want a motorcycle.  A green motorcycle.
Mom: Oh, really, do you still want to drive a green dump truck?
Raelea:  Yes, a green dump truck and a green motorcycle!
Mom: (changing the subject) Did you have fun riding the horse yesterday?
Raelea: Yes.
Mom: When you grow up do you want a horse?
Raelea:  Yes, I want a horse.  A green horse.
Mom: Horses don't come in green.  They come in colors like brown and black and tan.
Raelea:  A green horse, I want to have a green horse.

Okey dokey folks.  There you have it.  A green dump truck, a green motorcycle and a green horse.  Believe it or not, if I ask her what her favorite color is she says purple!


Since we're on the subject of green (and since I like putting music videos in my blog), I will add the late Rich Mullins song The Color Green here for your listening enjoyment.  Rich is one of my favorite musicians.  He was a very talented man with a huge heart for God. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. WELL I know what to get her for christmas/birthday (whichever is first)

    now where am I gonna find a green stuffed horse...?
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.