Hamster Sighting

So, I was standing in our basement, talking to one of the kids, when out of the corner of my eye, I see a little black head appear from under the couch and then quickly disappear again. I tried to entice him out with a little bit of food, but he was too smart for that. At least I know that he is still alive (which I kind of suspected as I haven't smelled any strange odors like rotting rodent lately - which if you go back in my blog a few months you'll know that I DO have experience with the rotting rodent odor).

Here all along I thought he had set up camp in the wall, under our steps, but it appears that he has a vacation home under our couch. Hopefully, tomorrow morning you will see his smiling little face peeking out of Chris' pocket on the right.

4 comments:

  1. Too funny -- "vacation home under the couch...." I need one of those! :)

    You are a hoot, Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this morning He is in Chris' pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,
    Yes, dear Blackberry was trapped last night and has been returned to his rightful home.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't you keep him in the live animal trap?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.