Special Days

Around our house, we have something called Special Days. Everyone has one Special Day each month. Here's how it works. My birthday is on Sept. 27, so the 27th of each month is my Special Day. On that day, everyone treats me as extra-special (in reality they treat me great every day, but this is a day to treat me even more so). I might get some candy from my hubby or a foot massage from my kids or maybe they will go around the dinner table and share what they appreciate about me. It really is quite nice. Because of the number of people in our family, special days pop up all the time around here. We have special days on the following days each month : 2,3,5,8,9,14,14,15,27,28.

In honor of Zoe's, Raelea's & Marcus's Special Days Nina made them a Blues Clues cake. As you can see from the pictures she did an outstanding job on her first cake decorating.
If you are wondering about Nina's strange colored tongue in that second picture - well, that would be from eating too much of the colored frosting!

And since it is the 9th -HAPPY SPECIAL DAY, MOLLY!

5 comments:

  1. It looks just like the cake you spent hours decorating at the cabin for Aidan's and Emily's birthday a few years back. Nina is truly talented. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Nina! You are one talented young lady. Your mom must be training you well. That cake looks awesome and you must have made your new brother feel so very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Nina!!!! It looks just like that picture you showed us last week -- you are so gifted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I don't think *I* could even decorate a cake that well! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.