Ode To My Smelly House

Once in a house so fair,
Was a woman brushing her hair.
When before you could tell,
Said, "What's that I smell?"
And lifted her nose to the air.

After wondering and walking about,
She declared with a bit of a pout.
That stench in the air,
Before wasn't there
And it's making me want to shout.

The stench it wasn't small,
And she didn't know who to call
So as she sought
She had a thought
It's the dead animal caught in the wall.

Okay, if you think this is gross, just imagine having to live here!!!!! Two days ago we heard something scratching inside one of our interior walls. Well, the scratching has stopped.....

2 comments:

  1. Barb,
    This made me laugh!How is Chris going to get it out?I think it was Chris who once took away a dead mouse for me when I worked at Sheffield's at the U of M.I hope the smell goes away quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I don't smell the dead animal anymore!!!!!!!!! Do you? I love you very much. I hope a dead animal doesn't die in there again, it was really smelly for a few days:(
    Love,
    Molly
    P.S.
    Please don't change your password. Don't you just love getting e-mails from me? Anyway even if you did change your password I'd probably be able to guess it again:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.