Feeling Nostalgic

As summer draws to a close, I've been feeling quite nostalgic!  What a summer it's been.  So many memories, so much fun.  Honestly, it's going down in my book as one of the best summers ever.

Soccer and sunshine.
Movies and drive-ins.
Reunions and cabin trips.
Camping with the family, camping in the Boundary Waters, camping in Dixon.
New friends, old friends.
Concerts, concerts and more concerts. :-)

Ahh, so many good, good memories.  I wish it could go on forever!

All week, this Dawess' song has been going through my head as I reflect on my sadness over the end of summer.



As you can see, I've expanded my musical repertoire to include something other than Mumford & Sons.

1 comment:

  1. I have a musical favor. Could you share with all your blog followers the fact that Keith Harkin of Celtic Thunder has a solo CD coming out this month? Produced by the same person who produces Michael Buble. http://www.fanpop.com/spots/keith-harkin/videos/31684202/title/verve-music-group-promo-keith-harkin-solo-debut-album Also, Barb this one might make you cry if you listen to the words (does me anyway) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCEKQ1-ZUSo
    Thanks,
    Your sister Kathy

    PS It's number one on Amazon.com in Canada. Gotten love those Canadians!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.