And Tonight's Theme...

A few years ago, my dad decided that we should have "theme" dinners when we are at the cabin.  In the past this has included such things as sharing your bucket list, naming the cabin, and the always fun Wear Your Hat to Dinner dinner.

This year, Dad (with the help of Nina) decided to have a Dress-up Dinner dinner.  Conveniently, this coincided with birthday weekend.  My nephew Ian's birthday was yesterday, Nina's is today and Zoe's is tomorrow.  So, we had a dress-up birthday dinner tonight, and great fun was had by all.

Chris has declared that he wants me to dress like this while I cook every day.  Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen!

Dad surrounded by some lovely ladies

Most of the men copped out on the dress-up theme, but Dad did bring ties for them all to wear.

Can I just say, "I LOVE my family!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I desire to subscribe for this blog to take newest updates, so where can i do it please assist.
    Feel free to visit my website mulheres casadas procurando homens

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.