The Day Has Finally Come

Thirteen years ago, I had an inkling in my mind that this day would arrive.  It wasn't so much a dreaded foreboding as an undeniable inevitability.  I didn't have much time to contemplate it, seeing that I was caring for a five, three and two year old along with two newborns.  Life was chaotic and busy, but in the recesses of mind there was the thought of THIS day.

Today, this very day, I have entered the realm of having FIVE, yes, count them FIVE, teenagers in my home!  I am no longer knee deep in diapers and toys (well, actually, I am still knee deep in toys), now I spend my time with driving children to work and driver's tests and things like that.

Pray for me!

No, actually, I love having teenagers, which is a good thing since I have a boatload of them.  But you can still pray for me anyway!

Happy, happy birthday birthday (they are twins after all) to Aidan and Emily!!  Welcome to teendom!



We love you both so much!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. five teenagers... yowza! No wonder it's a zoo. Happy birthday to your twins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a zoo since I had five five and under :-). Now the "animals" are bigger....and they eat more!

      Delete
  3. Oh. My. If I may add my own recollection -- sweet Emily scootin' on her bottom across the floor as I babysat thinking, "This is a lot of kids close in age!" :) *loved every moment!!* And now Emily has braces and is (still) so pretty, and Aidan has a broad grin and (still) so handsome...Happy Birthday to 2 great kids in a fantastic family we adore!

    :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, you were and are still such a blessing to our family!!!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.