A New Home


For our belongings, not our kids (although after a day like today, it's tempting to put a child or two in there as well.....okay, folks, I'm kidding, put down the phone and stop dialing child protection.

This lovely storage container will grace our driveway for the next two months!  Yippee!  We won't have a single couch left in the house.  Nor will we have a dining room table,  coffee tables, end tables, entertainment center, bookshelves....nor will we be able to park all our cars in the driveway.

Oh boy!  It's been a cakewalk up till now.  Starting next Monday, the work will no longer be taking place solely outside.  We need to clear out three rooms completely (dining room, living room and family room) and part of the laundry room.  If any of you have ever stepped into my laundry room, you know what an endeavor that will be! 

I think we'll be doing a lot of sitting around on our beds...or in the kitchen...I guess we won't be entertaining any guests for a few months :-)

I must keep telling myself, "This will all be worth it.  This will all be worth it."  I am also thankful that we will have our kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms untouched - thus making the house completely livable during this little project.

And the fun continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.