At Aidan's football game on Monday night, Zoe was having a little conversation with one of the football moms. Zoe told her that my birthday was the next day. She also told her that I was going to be....21!
I love that girl!
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!