Happy Birthday, Sweet Nina!

My little girl is 15 today!!  Fifteen years ago today...we didn't even know you existed...but God did and He knew that you would become our beloved daughter...and it all began a few days later with the phone call, "There's been a baby girl born..."  What a glorious phone call that was :-)

So, dear Nina, for your fifteenth birthday, I give you

15 Things I Love About Nina
1. Her beautiful smile
2. She serves me by helping around the house, particularly if I am having a rough day
3. She loves to bake nummy stuff
4. She's never afraid to try new things
5. She is amazingly talented in so many ways
6. She does henna on me even when her hand is tired from doing henna on other people
7. She is an excellent drawer
8. She can dance
9. She has a great sense of humor, even if I don't always "get" it
10. She likes hugs and back-scratches
11. She gives excellent back and hand and foot massages
12. She is the most generous person I know
13. She says what she thinks - I love knowing where I stand and not playing games - she is very REAL
14. She puts fake nails on me whenever I want them
15. She is always thinking of ways to bless others

I wish you were older, Nina, so I could write more, as I came up with 15 in about 60 seconds!

She was an adorable baby...



who has turned into a beautiful young lady!







I wish I could give you a big birthday hug today, but since you are far, far away, a cyber-hug will have to do.

We love you so much, Nina! Happy Birthday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.