I always get reflective on my birthday, so I think I will share some things that I am thankful for this past year.
- I'm thankful for my family and friends who love me in all my uniqueness and put up with all my irritating behaviors (and there are many).
- I'm thankful that I am healthy and happy (present mild illnesses aside).
- I'm thankful that my family is all healthy and happy (present mild illnesses aside).
- I'm thankful that I got to go to Kansas City this past year and experience a Mumford & Sons concert. (one of my goals for 2011)
- I'm thankful for having the ability to homeschool my kids.
- I'm thankful that my husband continues to be gainfully employed :-)
- I'm thankful that God gave me the perfect husband for me!
- I'm thankful that we got to go camping this past summer, even if one of the trips was to...Iowa.
- I'm thankful for kids that make lunch for me, so I have time to blog.
- I'm extremely thankful for a God who loves me so much to give me all these blessings on top of the greatest blessing of all, his Son Jesus! Thanks, God!
Love to you all! I'm thankful for my blog buddies and Facebook friends as well!!