She's Gonna Be A Rock Star

Last year, I had dreams of Raelea becoming a concert violinist, but apparently now, it's more likely that she will be a rock star.
A rock star for Jesus that is. EIther that or she's going to be John Piper, because she constantly pretends to be him. Hmmm.

Okay, I need to add one more Raelea story.

She is the only five year old I know that wants to "read" John Piper books during naptime. Keep in mind SHE DOESN'T READ and they don't have any pictures in them. This doesn't stop her from looking at them for a half hour or more. She's currently "reading" This Momentary Marriage. You'll have to ask her how she likes it.

6 comments:

  1. oooh, I'm just about to start reading that one. Maybe she & I could form a little book group & discuss it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, you are too funny. I am sure you and Raelea would have great time discussing the book, but I should warn you that she always had a lot of questions about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if Raelea should be either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mayn't not Aimee, but she does a great Pastor Piper imitation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Look what happens when I type on my iPod. That was supposed to be maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! :) Who needs Dr. Suess? Skip right to Piper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.