He's Still Here

Yes, folks, my husband is still home. His "Christmas Break" is going in week four now. As you recall, dear hubby is self-employed and his last contract ended right before Christmas. There is something being lined up for him, which we thought would have fallen into place already, but we are still waiting...

Not that I mind having him home. He is great company and a tremendous help with the kids, school, etc. Actually, it has made my life quite easy...if perhaps a little more anxiety-ridden (as in, when will we be getting a paycheck again??)

My dear reliable, unflappable husband has assured me that all is well and I should just RELAX, so that's what I do (most of the time) and it is so much easier to relax when there is another adult helping out around the house :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.