Another First

After 16 years of parenting, I have finally pulled a tooth for one of my kids. How I made it this far into the parenting experience without pulling any teeth, I don't know. There certainly have been many teeth lost over the past 16 years (well, actually only over the last 11 years). Maybe I will count up the number of teeth lost in our house in the last 11 years....it must be pushing 50, or maybe even over 50 already. Somehow Chris had always been the tooth remover in our family, either that or the kids themselves yank them out. I remember trying to get one of Evan's teeth out many years ago, but I was an utter failure at it, so apparently I never tried again.

Anyway, all this to say that Emily lost a tooth today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.