If I Had The Time...

I would love to learn to play the hammered dulcimer. Ever since I heard it in many Rich Mullins songs, I have wanted to learn to play it, but like so many things during this season of my life, there really isn't time for me to do it.

So, for the time being, I will enjoy listening to others play the dulcimer and maybe in my future I can take it up, too - right before I learn how to Scottish dance...

Tell me, what would you learn how to do, if you had the time (and money)?

3 comments:

  1. I would love to learn to play the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll work on making that happen, Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of getting the hammered dulcimer, but I decided to maybe someday try the harp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.