Please Pray

If you think about it, could you please pray for my friends, Jennifer & John. They are adopting two beautiful children from Haiti. Prior to last week they were supposed to have an 18 month wait before their children would come home. Well, today they found out that their children will be arriving tomorrow (Fri.) at 6 pm! Can you even imagine....

So, please pray for safe travels for the kids and Jennifer & John (the kids will probably land in FL) and for all of the many adjustments that are coming their way in less than 24 hours. Oh my, I'm overwhelmed just thinking about it, but we have a very big God who loves to place children in homes.

5 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to a lady in my BSF group. I don't know her really at all (I just joined last week), but last week they were in process of adopting 2 1-year-olds from Haiti — this week she wasn't at BSF because she was building cribs for them to come home! Crazy how fast things got sped up. Maybe a blessing among all the sadness of the situation (though I'm sure quite stressful for the adoptive parents!)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, Did the children arrive safely?
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome is that! I wondered if the earthquake could have been a blessing in disguise for some of these adoptive families -- but wow, thinking you had all that time to prepare, and then NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trudy, I assume so. I haven't heard anything today, which is probably good news. I think if they didn't get the kids we would have heard from them by now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.