Heavenly Breakfast

Hard to believe, folks, it really is, but I have found my new favorite scone recipe. Not that my old scone recipe is any less wonderful, but this new one, well, it's over-the-top wonderful. Now, I must share it with you all, so you too can wake up in the morning and have heavenly scones.

Raspberry White Chocolate Scones

2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbs. baking powder
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
1 egg
1 Tbs. vanilla
2 cups frozen raspberries
1 cup white chocolate chips or chunks

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet. Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Work butter into dry ingredients, using a pastry blender or fork, until it is the size of small peas. Combine milk, yogurt, egg and vanilla in a small mixing bowl. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until the dry ingredients are moist. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon about 1/3 cup of batter for each scone onto cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes (I did mine for 20 minutes on convection bake - 30 minutes seems a little long - maybe go for 25 minutes in a reg. oven) or until golden brown.

Oh, this is so good. I have left-overs so I get to have them again tomorrow morning....teehee...it's great being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.