"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
I can relate.
ReplyDeleteToday was Ekie's birthday and Jeff was shopping on the way home from work.
Believe it or not,we actualy have two birthday free months: March and September.I will be resting while you are out shopping away this month. But I should actualy start thinking ahead to Christmas.
Hang in there!
Ah! I can't even think about Christmas yet! Ten birthdays between now and then :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know your birthdays were spread out like that. You have a few close together, don't you?