Bummer!

No blueberry picking today :( My sister Deb called the berry place this morning right before we were to leave home and discovered that there were NO blueberries to be picked. Apparently, the berry farm received about four inches of rain during last week and it ruined or damaged many of the berry plants and turned the field into a mud pit. We are SO disappointed as they grow the best blueberries ever - truly. They told Deb that they will have picking next Thursday and the Thursday after that and then their done for the season. I hope I can get down there one of those days to get some. Store bought berries just don't compare.

On a not-a-bummer note, the tub tiling did get completed today, but I'm tired and going to bed, so you will have to wait until tomorrow to see the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Barb, Deb said that she would not be able to make it those two days, but let me know when you will be going and I might like to tag along if you do not mind. I was very disappointed since I had been thinking of everything I could make with those delicious blueberries. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's to bad, although I don't like blueberries! Aimee K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Aimee, you might like THESE blueberries! They are the sweetest things ever!
    (Emily says HI)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.