We Finally Got Some...

and I think it was worth it. Blueberries, that is. I was able to work out my schedule to go blueberry picking today- that's good. It was cold and rainy - that's bad. But, alas, the blueberries were VERY good, so I guess it was all worth it.

Emily & Zoe worked hard.
Raelea pretty mush spent the whole time just like this. Funny the ONE child with a raincoat did NOT like being out in the rain.
Molly was a trooper and picked lots!
Marcus did a great job, too, but I didn't want to stand around taking pictures. The faster we picked, the sooner we cold get back in the van and crank up the heat.

We are all dry now and have had a cup of tea/hot chocolate/coffee, so life is once again good and the blueberries are GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! The tub looks great as well. It will not be long now before you are finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the rain it was a great day. Most of my strawberries are in the freezer just waiting to become some wonderful blueberry bread or dessert. Mpm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.