St. Paul Saints

I went to my first St. Paul Saints game tonight because Evan and the band were the pre-game entertainment. I have to say I have never been to anything so bizarre in my life (okay maybe First Avenue, but that was a different kind of bizarre). Anyway, some of the things I saw tonight at the game were:
three giant eyeballs doing some sort of race,
people throwing things into giant inflatable cottage cheese containers - followed by someone getting cottage cheese put on their head,
a dancing pig (the Saints mascot),
Paul Bunyan,
people throwing beanbags onto a giant map of MN trying to hit their hometown,
people trying to catch water balloons in pizza boxes,
oh yeah and I saw some baseball too.

It was just very weird, but they filled the stands, so I guess that's the point of all the strange things they have going on...

Deb(sister), Peter(bil) and Rachel(niece) joined us for the evening of tailgating and baseball. I don't have any pictures of Evan playing his pipes, but here are some other pics from the evening...
The band shared their beer with Peter
The kids loved having cousin Rachel there. Molly really wasn't as bored as she looks either.
Aidan was about the only one of us more concerned with the baseball than the entertainment.



1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time at the Saints game. The Saints are for entertainment as well as baseball that is why they always get crowds. See you on Sunday. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.