I'm Starting Again

Exercising, that is. After an 18 month sabbatical, I have decided to start exercising regularly again. I've been saying I need to for the past six months, but now I am actually doing it. Let's see, they say it takes doing something 20 times before it becomes a habit, so only 19 more days of exercising before I can habitually exercise.

I wish I could say that it was solely to benefit my heart and overall health, but the truth of the matter is, despite my weight remaining pretty much the same, my pants are getting a little snug around the middle and in the thighs. So, folks, if I don't post as often at night, it's because I am sweating down in the laundry room on the elliptical machine which formerly doubled as a very expensive clothes line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.