Our New Home



I thought my blog friends should be the first to know.


Yeah, right! In my dreams. This is actually Cedarhurst Mansion in Cottage Grove. My mom graciously took Nina, Molly, Emily and me there for tea this afternoon. I had biked by the place many times growing up, but this was the first time I had ever been in it. It was lovely!

I've since been dreaming of how fun it would be to own a place like this and do teas and weddings and such or maybe a bed & breakfast. Anyone have $1 or $2 million laying around that they would like to use to finance my dream?

5 comments:

  1. Does this house have working bathrooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, 9 + of them. We could each have our own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we move in with you? Aimee K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, Aimee! We'll only need four of the eleven bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will take the rest of the bed rooms. Everybody get a bedroom to themselves except Katie and Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.