"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
She dances to her own beat, and I LOVE the booty shake! hilarious!
ReplyDeleteYes, the booty shake is quiet the move! She is just quite the little girl - a personality all her own...
ReplyDeleteA little African princess dancing to bag pipes! Only God could work something like this out! You truly are a blessed mom!
ReplyDeleteFunny! I love those movies! Aimee K.
ReplyDelete