What Do They Look Like Again?

I just realized that I have been woefully negligent in posting pictures of my kids over the past few weeks (sorry, Mom). So, in case you've forgotten what they look like (the kids, that is) here are a couple pictures to refresh your memory.

Raelea, pre-haircut, but she looks so adorable I had to post it.
Three beautiful ladies waiting to be seated for their tea.
A short musical recital by Marcus & Zoe. Better recorders than accordions, I guess.
This is how Evan has spent much of his summer...
Aidan put on a real smile with his football uniform. No, he does not wear his Longhorns hat under his football helmet.
There. I feel like a much better mom now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.