School Is In Session

Yesterday was our first day of school and, thankfully, it went very well. The last half of last year was a bit of a trial for me (can you say chaotic?), so I've instituted some changes this year and it went very well yesterday. I'm hoping for more of the same today (and every school day for the next nine months :) Is that too much to ask?) Anyway, most teachers just get apples from their students.   Look what my students gave me on the first day of school.Aren't they great!

And here is my class for the year. Don't they look eager!And lastly, here is what they will look like come May.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with ya Bar! We started school up a few weeks ago, and are just now finally getting into the "swing" of the new year! I am already looking forward to Christmas break - but - seriously - how blessed are we that we have the freedom to homeschool our children?! Praise God for that!
    Happy Homeschooling year to you!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET photos! :) You have the best looking class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can not believe that your school year goes anything less than smooth!Where did you get the school desks? I request a post of your daily school schedule.I need a lot of school help.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.