49er's Win!

Just wanted to share that Aidan's football team had an awesome victory this morning, 20-0!  Some of those points never would have happened without Aidan's excellent blocking.  He put his all into the game and it showed.  Way to go, Aidan, for working hard and NEVER giving up.  We're proud of your hard-work and commitment to improving your playing!

Go 49er's!

Oh, and a little confession, I am the Mom on the sidelines cheering loudly for her son's team.  I follow the ball down the field, too.  How can you sit still and watch a football game?  I want those boys to be able to hear me cheering for them and they aren't going to hear me if they're first and goal and I'm on the 50 yard line (well, they might hear me because I have a really loud voice, but that's not the point).  Yes, I am an embarrassment to my other children (who are with me) and sometimes to my dear husband, but there is no doubt that I am into the game and I am there to encourage my team.

2 comments:

  1. Good job to Aidan!I say you should shout as loud as you can.What a great mom you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I will join you on the sidelines shouting and embarrassing your father. You must have got your loud voice from me. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.