I Forgot To Tell You

Two weeks ago, IT arrived!  IT being Zoe's permanent resident card.  After being in this country for seven months, she finally can prove that she entered here legally :)  I don't know who the man was that I spoke to at CIS, but he deserves a raise.  I'd give him a big hug if I could find him.  After speaking with several other people in that department who were no help at all, this guy must stand out as some sort of genius.  He found out what the problem was and he fixed it!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mr. CIS-man!

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news. I was thiking about it just the other day but forgot to ask you if Zoe had received her permanent registration card. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!

    Good to hear your voice today.What a crazy day for you! I hope it settled down some. No reason for my call.I will call back some other time. Glad things are doing good!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.