Pick-A-Pile

Here's a recurring pile around our house.So, because my hubby is running out of pants to wear to work, it's ironing time. I loathe ironing. Okay, maybe that's a little strong. Let's put it this way, there are usually about one hundred other things I would rather do than iron, including blogging :) Actually, I took the picture last night and then promptly spent the next hour doing all the ironing (while watching ER). The ONLY time I watch TV is when I iron, literally. The only working tv we have in our house is in our laundry room. Well, I used to watch tv when I would work out, but since that hasn't happened in, oh say, about seven months, the tv only gets turned on when I iron. And you can se by the pile that I only iron about once every two months :)

5 comments:

  1. Your dad is not fussy about how his khakis look, so I never iron them, just smooth them out a little as I hang them up. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so this is where I got my poor ironing habits from :)

    Actually, I remember helping you iron when I was young. You would let me iron Dad's handkerchiefs and maybe pillow cases. Did you really iron pillowcases????

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I really ironed pillow cases. The fabric was 100% cotton and wrinkled a lot while drying on the line,but smelled so good. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Nina and Molly would make good "Ironers" ..... and if you don't need them at your place, please send them to mine! :)

    BTW, it's Kim F leaving you this message -- I'm getting a message that I need to sign in with my Blogger account -- I can't remember the userid and password! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kim! Yes, they would make good ironers. I think I taught them how to do it awhile back, but then I just haven't had them practice much. Probably because I'm usually ironing at 10 at night :)

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.