School

So, I was going to start school next Tuesday just like our local school district, but then I looked at my calendar and realized Raelea has an eye doctor appt. that morning and Evan has bagpipe lessons that afternoon.  Not quite sure how I'm going to fit the first day of school into that schedule.  Then, when I looked at Wednesday I noticed that Zoe has a doctor's appt. THAT morning.  Thursday is Molly's birthday (not that we couldn't start school on her birthday, but...).  Friday?  Well, do we really want to start on a Friday?

Hmmm, when exactly should I start school?  Maybe I'll wait until the following week!  Gasp!  Taking a school break before school even starts!  And then there's that little tidbit about not even having time to prep for school.....

Let's hope the whole school year isn't like this or it's going to be a long nine months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.