Clothes!!!!

Now that cooler weather is upon us, my mind has turned to...CLOTHES!


It used to be, about five kids ago, that I looked forward to the change of seasons, so I could pull out the bins of clothes and bring out the outfits that I hadn't seen in about six months.  It used to be that I would look forward to seeing an outfit on a younger child that their older sibling had worn the previous winter.  It used to be that the changing of seasonal clothes was a project that took about one hour.

No more!

I dread it!  Like the plague or something.  I am so overrun with clothes it makes my head spin.  It takes me weeks, yes, weeks, to get the winter clothes out and the summer clothes either packed away or given away.  It's exhausting!


This sinister ritual has begun at our house.  It is only in the beginning stages, but already several of my rooms are overrun with clothes.  When the turnover is in full swing, you will find clothes laying about in almost every room except, perhaps, the bathroom.  I kid you not!  So, if you happen to drop by my house in the next few week, please don't be surprised by the multitude of clothing items strewn throughout the house :-)

Here is a sample of what you might find...
Assorted hangars just waiting for winter clothes to grace them...

Bins of clothes waiting to be brought down to the storage room...
Miscellaneous piles of clothes that have been rummaged through by an assortment of children, all looking for some new outfit to wear...


At least I can still change my seasonal clothes in less than an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.