I'm Sick

I got up from lunch today and didn't feel very well. I attributed it to the fact that I had just eaten four slices of pizza. So, when room time rolled around I decided to go on a power bike ride despite the stomach pains. Felt great during the ride, but shortly thereafter I found my self in pain on the couch.

Now, here I sit at home while my family is enjoying cake and ice cream at my parents' house; celebrating my nephew's 20th birthday. :-(

But, as with almost everything, there is a bright side to this sad tale. While I lay here in bed with my muscles aching and a low grade fever, I am listening to a CD by John Rosemond on parenting teenagers. Normally I don't have an hour or more to listen to such things because I am too busy, um, parenting teenagers. Being sick has afforded me the uninterrupted time to be blessed by this man's common sense.

So, I wish I felt better, but if I have to be sick I'm glad I can use the time well!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.