It Was A Good Day

It's my birthday!!!!  Yippee!  I'm halfway to 90!  Hmm, that doesn't sound too good, does it?


Regardless, it was a great day.  Hubby is in Chicago, but he left me a card under my pillow (isn't he sweet).  Molly gave me a BIG bar of dark chocolate and my kids left me sweet little notes all over the house, too.



Then the kids took me out to Culver's for lunch - I drove and they assured me Dad would pick up the tab :-)  I then had a birthday run/walk to try to burn off all those calories I consumed at Culver's.  It started out as a run, but since I don't really jog on a regular basis I didn't get too far.  So, it turned into a sort of interval training :-)  Run a little, walk, run a little, walk, walk...

Unfortunately, while I was away I missed my friend Tami, who stopped by to drop of the most hysterical birthday card and a candy dish full of my favorite candy :-)

I ended my very special day by taking Evan to the doctor where he was diagnosed with pneumonia.   Not the greatest ending to a day, but at least I got to spend time with my eldest son :-)

And so, it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.