Almost There


I knew it would get worse before it got better...


I'm almost done with the two little girls' clothes which is the hardest part of this whole seasonal clothing change.  Yippee!!

The only difficulty is that the weather has decided to warm up a bit, so I can't pack away all of the summer stuff yet.  This leads to the dilemma of where to put all these clothes, since their closet won't hole their summer clothes and their winter clothes.  Yes, I know they have too many clothes!  But keep in mind that the one closet is also shared by three girls and the two little ones have no dresser, so ALL of their clothes must be hung in the closet.  How's that for justifying the excessive number of clothes my girls have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.