Sweet Nina is 14


Happy, happy birthday to my sweet Nina!  I can't believe she is 14 already.  I remember vividly the day we brought her home from the hospital, all 4 lb 13 oz of her.  She was half the size of her older brother when he was born, and she was three weeks old!

Chris was in California, so my sister Deb went to the hospital with me to pick Nina up.  Nina's birthparents and the agency social workers were there.  We stood in the NICU and prayed for Nina (actually her birth father prayed for her).  It was such a sweet and such a difficult moment, as I walked out carrying our little, tiny baby daughter, put her in the back of the Honda Accord and drove home.  That was a Monday, Chris didn't arrive home until Thursday or Friday, so everyone at church got to meet Nina before her Daddy did :-(


Okay, enough reminiscing.  I told you I remember it all vividly!  Now I have a fine young lady, of whom we are immensely proud!

I love you, Nina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.