More Raelea Stories

Okay, it's been kind of a Raelea sort of day. For whatever reason she's been quite humorous today. I think she's making up for the time she lost while she was sick with the flu. Anyway, I was going to get Raelea a snack this morning and the conversation went like this...

Me: Raelea, do you want a snack?
Raelea: Yes!
Me:Would you like some pretzels?
Raelea: No, I want something with protein. Can I have some cashews?

Okay, since when did my four year old become a dietitian? And what does she know about protein? Apparently enough to know that cashews have it. She then went on to quiz Chris tonight at the dinner table about which foods had protein in them.

Okay, here's another Raelea conversation which occurred while she and Evan were on the couch watching a movie -

Evan: Dang it.
Raelea: You can't say, "Dang it."
Evan: Oh, sorry, can I say darn it?
Raelea: You probably shouldn't, but you can.

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.