Well, That Was___________

Let's see if I can fill in the blank. And then you can guess what event I'm talking about.

Exciting? No, that's not quite it.
Scary? Well, maybe a little.
Fulfilling? In a strange sort of way, I guess.
Anxiety producing? Yes, that's pretty close.
A relief? In a way, as in, well, I finally did it.
Blood-pressure raising? Mmm hmm!
Something I'll need to do more of in the coming weeks and months? Yes.

Okay, any guesses on the event that is so described and occurred yesterday?

Wait, that is probably too hard. Let me give you a couple hints:
Hint 1) Said event lasted about 10 minutes.
Hint 2) Event did NOT take place inside my house.
Hint 3) Event involved an activity with one of my kids

There. That should be enough. Let the guessing begin.

8 comments:

  1. You rode in the car with Evan driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sat in the passenger side of the vehicle while Evan practiced his driving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way, if that is the answer...the fill in the blank...is all of the above! You forgot to give that option:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the smartest blog readers/Facebook friends in the world! Right you all are, I rode along with Evan driving for the first time yesterday. Wow, what a nerve racking experience that is! Not because he's such a bad driver, just an inexperienced one. How I wished for a brake on my side of the van!

    I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on. Tell me it will, you experienced parents out there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it does get better. Believe me -- all of you turned out to be great drivers. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, it helped to read about all the places you needed to be at the same time yesterday! So, maybe you could call it cheating or careful reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Jen, you are an astute blog reader!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.