Happy Birthday, Evan (2 days late)

Do you believe it? I forgot to post a happy birthday to Evan on his birthday! Bad Mama! And his 16th birthday at that!!!! Oh, no, I just looked back at last year's post and I was two days late in announcing his birthday last year as well! What is with that??

So, two days late, here is the happy birthday post for my 16 year old son. Instead of posting a baby picture of him (although he was an exceptionally cute baby), I will post a picture of him when he was ten.

Here is Evan at 10...
and here he is now...


Evan, I know you don't read my blog, but I'm sorry for neglecting your birthday greeting. I love you tons and am so incredibly proud of you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.