Oh, What Fun We Had

We're back.

I hope you all had a great time celebrating the Fourth of July. We sure did. The weather was perfect, the company was entertaining and the food was tasty and plentiful. Aside from losing at Scrabble, it was a wonderful weekend.

Now for the photo extravaganza of our weekend...

Much time was spent in the water, particularly by the kids, but we adults got wet as well.
Tubing was the highlight of the weekend for several of the kids. Here's Aidan with our cabin neighbor, Sam.
Nina & Molly stayed afloat the whole time (I think) and Evan had a spin around the lake as well.
Zoe, just being Zoe.

Even Marcus gave it a try, but only after watching Zoe go for a spin.


Truly, I didn't drive the boat with my eyes shut, except for this one second when the picture was taken - really.
Cousin Rachel was a favorite playmate for many of my kids :)
How did she get to be so darn cute??
What would the 4th be without red, white and blue nails?
Even mine got painted. Actually, I specifically went out and bought blue nail polish on Thursday so I could paint my nails like this.
I spent a lot of time doing this....
Raelea spent a lot of time picking cattails.
Even the dogs had fun. Aren't the cute? This is Cody and Sasha my brother Jim's dogs. Snickers had a good time as well, but we didn't take any pictures of her. Actually, she had a good time except for about four hours on Saturday night when the fireworks were going off; then she had a really miserable time.
Manning the grill is always a good time.
Another adorable child...
And another.
Raelea starting on a cattail gathering rip with Auntie Deb.
There you have it. Just a few of the 250 pictures that were taken over the weekend. I hope you all had a great weekend as well.

Take care!

6 comments:

  1. Love the last one of Z! So cute! Okay all the kids are cute, but you know what I mean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun at the cabin! I just love all the pictures Barb. Glad your weekend was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, you actually posted those pictures with my beautiful hairdo?? It was a wonderful weekend! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast, great pictures. Happy fourth to you too.
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom,
    Oh, that's nothing! The mohawk hairdo was MUCH better, but I don't have a picture of it. you can be thankful for that, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Praise God for sweet times with family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.