Rock Climbing, Anyone?

You gotta love REI - free rock climbing for members! Six of us went to REI tonight to climb their climbing walls. Marcus, Nina & I were climbing for the first time and Chris, Molly & Aidan were more experienced.

Here's Aidan making his ascent. He gets higher and higher each time he goes. Way to go Aidan!Marcus didn't make it too far this time, but he is anxious to try again next week.
Nina was enjoying her trek up the rock.
I made it all the way up, but it was the easiest face so that doesn't count for too much. From this picture I could be five feet off the ground for all you know. Next time I'll try a harder one.
Here's Molly! She tried a harder face than I did (same height, just a more difficult climb). She, of course, made it all the way to the top (40ft). For being such a skinny little minny, she is one tough girl.
And then there's Chris, who climbed a much harder face than the rest of us (and ten feet higher as well). He climbed up it like a pro.

4 comments:

  1. How fun!I am very impressed with you all. Our kids would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been many years since I tried it and I almost made it to the top. My mistake was to pause and look down. Even an easy one is difficult so you did great and so did Molly and all of the rest. They will improve over time. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could rock climb. Sometime, maybe. Aimee K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.