It's Hot

And I'm loving it! I am a summer sort of person. Fall comes in second (if it's not too cold) and spring is okay. Winter - err - I could leave that one out except for a nice covering of snow for Christmas and maybe a couple times of sledding and a snowball fight; after that winter isn't good for much in my book :)

But summer, now that's where the fun is: sitting around drinking ice tea, swinging in the hammock, or maybe playing a little catch with the kids. It's got to be about 80 for me to really enjoy it and we've had far to few 80 degree days so far this summer, imo. Today is a gorgeous day! I did break down and turn on the AC so the little kids could nap. I really only use the AC if it gets over about 81 in the house (I keep it set at a nice comfortable 80 degrees).

Okay, enough talk about enjoying this nice day. I'm off to do some of that enjoying. Taa taa.

1 comment:

  1. I like the John Piper quote. I am not as fond of summer. Fall I like a lot but so far this summer has been pretty enjoyable, nice and cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.