On My Way To Bed

Here is why I don't get to bed on time.

On my "way to bed" last night I thought I should check my e-mail while I brushed my teeth (why waste two whole minutes just doing one thing).  

When I checked my e-mail, I discovered a couple comments that needed to be posted on my blog.

When I got to my blog site, I thought of a good post and started to write it when my dear hubby got me back on track and told me to go to bed.

When I got in my bedroom, I remembered that I hadn't put a load of laundry in.  If I don't put a load in at night, I am just that much further behind tomorrow.

When I brought the laundry downstairs, I realized that there was a load in the dryer that needed to be folded.  After I folded that load and put the wet load from the washer into the dryer; I started a new load.

By this time, Evan was almost ready to climb into bed, so I waited for him so we could pray together.  

After praying with Evan, I noticed that the hamster didn't have much water and I would never sleep thinking about that poor hamster dehydrating downstairs, so I got him some water.

Finally, I crawled into bed, where I saw my new book sitting on the nightstand, so I had to start reading it...

So, with that, I am on my way to bed...

1 comment:

  1. I can only nod my head and smile as I read this. One child or eight children - some things are universal (although I know you have far more laundry)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.