Flags Of Our Family

Today I bring to you most of the flags that represent our family heritage.

We do not know what Native American tribe Nina's ancestors belonged to so that is missing. In addition, our children of African American descent have no knowledge of their nation of origin.  What we know is represented here in flag form.  Evan tells me I need to put the country name above the flags, so I guess I will do that.  I do everything Evan tells me...

ENGLAND

ETHIOPIA
FRANCE
GERMANY
INDIA
IRELAND
MEXICO
NETHERLANDS
POLAND
PUERTO RICO

SCOTLAND
SWEDEN
SWITZERLAND







8 comments:

  1. Irish? If you are, and your related to me, am I too? SWEETNESS! *steals Irish flag*
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Maggie, the Irish belongs to Aidan & Emily ( and perhaps Raelea or Nina)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...your fam makes families like mine look plain ole boring...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a friend of Caryn's and I had to see your blog. The Lord has called me to adoption too!! Unfortunately my blog is private, but if you would like to view it, send my your email address and I will send you the "invite." Either way, I will leave you with mine because I would love to talk to you about your family! :)
    triciakeierleber@yahoo.com

    ♥ your sister in Christ,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Barb, I found your blog through a friend. Now I can keep up with the family events - I loved this post with all the flags - quite the mix of backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so neat - you guys are a real inspiration to us! Maybe someday we will have this many flags representing our family :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.