Almost

I help out with Marcus & Raelea's Sunday School class. Today we were talking about young Samuel whom God was calling while Samuel tried to sleep. Samuel thought it was Eli the priest calling, but each time he went to Eli, Eli told him he didn't call and to go back to sleep. After awhile Eli figured out that it was God calling Samuel and he told Samuel to say, "Speak, Lord, for your servant's listening, " next time he heard the voice calling his name.

Now I took a bit of time explaining the story to the kids and they would lay down their heads pretending to be Samuel and then they would pop their heads up when I called Samuel's name. The last time, I told them what Eli had told Samuel to say, so I thought I would see if they were listening :) When I called out "Samuel, Samuel," I asked, "And what do you think Samuel said?"

Marcus chimes in without missing a beat, "Hi God!"

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.