Cold Sore Update

I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to hear about how my cold sore is doing.  Well, I am now a firm believer in lysine (mass quantities) and hydrogen peroxide "baths" for cold sores.  I am on day 3 of this lovely sore and it is looking so much better I can hardly believe it.  It is still a little crusty, but the crusties are coming off and it looks completely healed underneath.  Three or four days is WAY better than the 10-14 days that they can last.

Thanks for all the advice folks.  You're great!

1 comment:

  1. Barb, I'm glad your cold sore is going away.

    Your feta chicken sounds good. Could you post the recipe? and the Indian cashew chicken... and the Thai style ground beef? No hurry though I want you to get your sleep.

    Did you realize you have had over 24,000 visitors since you started your blog? Than is a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.