Not Again

I've been waiting to post this announcement for a month or more because I wanted to be sure that it was really the truth.

WE ARE RINGWORM FREE!

Yippee! Hoot and holler! Clap your hands.

Okay, now that the party has died down, I will share with you why I decided to post this TODAY. Well, when Realea came home from speech class, I found the following note in her backpack

Your child may have been exposed to Ringworm

Pause for dramatic effect.

I'm taking a rather philosophical view on this. At least it didn't say lice. That would probably put me over the top (I'm perilously close already).

4 comments:

  1. Oh the joy! I cant wait to share that we are ringworm free in our house too! Not there yet. Still working at it though. Hopefully you dont get it back now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Barb. Let's latch on to that phrase "MAY HAVE BEEN" and hold tight! I know, there are better things to hold on to, but here's to hoping you don't get pushed over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you know, like the memos I get every day now telling me that I "may have been" selected to be a winner in the Publisher's Clearing House $10 million Sweepstakes. That kind of "may have been".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figure that it really isn't as contagious as "they" make it out to be since not every one in our house was infected and we most certainly were all exposed - for months on end - there was no "may have been" about it :)

    They said it could be up to two weeks before we will be in the clear.

    Like I said, at least is isn't lice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.