How's His Vision?

Today, Marcus was sitting on the chair in the living room (not voluntarily :)  ) and looking out the window in the back.  After a while he says to me, "Mom, I see a horse in the woods."

Now since we don't usually have horses running around our park, I gave some sort of acknowledgement that I heard him, but I thought he was mistaken.  

He keeps staring out the back window.  After a while he says, "No, it's not a horse.  It's a baby giraffe."

Now this I had to see!  Alas, he kept trying to point the baby giraffe out to me, but I just couldn't seem to locate it.

I think I need to make an eye appointment for that boy.

1 comment:

  1. Lions, and tigers, and bears -- Oh my! :) What an imagination, Marcus! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.