Things I'm Thankful For

Or, for those of you belonging to the grammar police :

Things For Which I Am Thankful

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday, I thought I would list 10 things I am thankful for today.

1. 18 years of wonderful marriage to my sweetie.
2. Eight amazing, uniquely individual kids.  Our life would be so boring without them!
3. A warm house to live in and food to eat.  Many in the world don't have these things.
4. Corn bags.
5. A Saviour who paid an extravagant price for my salvation.
6. Homemade bread rising in the oven.
7. Music that fills our home - piano, flute, bagpipe & French horn.
8. Family to spend the holiday with (or with whom we can spend the holiday).
9. Hot tea (six cups a day).
10. A church where I continually learn new things about God, Jesus & the Bible.

So, what are YOU thankful for today??

5 comments:

  1. 10 Things I am thankful for:

    1. The promise of eternal life with my Savior.
    2. My loving husband.
    3. A family who loves each other uncoditionally.
    4. A warm place to live and food to eat.
    5. A church family who loves the LORD.
    6. Old friends who are there for you.
    6. New friends who want to get to know you.
    7. Adopted parents who are willing to open their hearts not only to the adopted child(ren) but also to the families who put those precious ones up for adoption.
    8. A job that lets me choose when I want to work.
    9. A job that I love doing.
    10. The laughter of children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 cups of hot tea a day! Now I know how you have the energy to keep up with a hubby, 8 kids, home, homeschooling, and a blog...it's all those antioxidants you drink up! :-)

    Wow, I think I'm gonna make myself a cup right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but Caryn, I have to make about a dozen trips to the biffy when I drink that much tea, so I lose time there :)

    What kind of tea do you like?

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Top Two Favs--
    Good Earth - Sweet & Spicy
    Bigelow - Vanilla Caramel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we're big Good Earth fans over here,too! I'll have to try the Vanilla caramel that sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.