Flashback

In honor of our anniversary week (why limit yourself to a day), I thought I would post some wedding photos :) This is one of the things I love about blogging - I can shamelessly show you whatever pictures I want to . Of course, you don't have to look at them, but you can't stop me from posting them (mwa-ha-ha-ha)

Okay, let's take a trip down memory lane. Flashback 18 years ago and here is what you have - less wrinkles and more hair.
I thought I would include the whole wedding party since some of you read my blog.  
And this is my favorite wedding picture because I really like the back of my dress (and my flowers).  As an important aside, my mom made my dress.  Didn't she do an outstanding job?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Barb! I did not realize that your mom made your wedding dress.She did a beautiful job!Did she made the bride maid's dresses as well?

    Happy 18th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR MOM MADE YOUR DRESS? Amazing! Truly, you and Chris haven't aged a bit. Granted, I haven't known you for 18 years, but you look the same to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Chris' mom made the bride's maids' dresses. Do you still have yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, Kim, I hope I don't look the same! That hair was a little much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I do not know what happened to my dress.I think my sister Tammy borrowed it at one point...It is best though because I would be looking at it wishing I still fit in it.Now I am sure you still would fit in your wedding dress.Do you try it on every now and again?My kids did not recognise me at all in the picture but they recognized you right away!See you HAVE NOT AGED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I bet you would fit in it! Yes, I do occasionally try mine on (mostly because the kids ask me to). It's fun to dress up like a princess even when you're 43.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.