I'm Not Sure

I'm not sure if I should be happy about this or sad - my children started our school day by telling me how many electoral votes California has. Then they wanted to see the map of all the state; comparing those that Obama will take and those that McCain will take. Forget science and history. All they want to talk about is the election. I can only imagine what tomorrow's school day will be like :)

They are all geared up to color their map of the U.S. as the results come in. Several of them are already lobbying for a later bedtime...

3 comments:

  1. Rachel's class had mock elections and she said that she voted for Barack Obama for President and Al Franken for Senator. When I asked her why she said, "I liked them." I voted already. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our house is the same way! LOL!!! Personally, I figure that I should take advantage of the fact that my kids are excited about the election! I remember in school, being bored with it, because all we did is get boring fact thrown at us to memorize for a boring test. My kids actually enjoy learning about it because we dont force them to take a test on it! It's real life!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and yes, I have voted already. So I can read your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.